Pokeball - Standard
Great Ball - Easier to catch... - WhoMerTrekLocked
Monday, April 16, 2012
- Pokeball - Standard
- Great Ball - Easier to catch Pokemon then the Pokeball.
- Ultra Ball - Easier to catch Pokemon the the Great ball.
- Master Ball - Catches a Pokemon without fail.
- Safari Ball - A Ball issued by the Safari zone.
- Level Ball - Works better on Pokémon of levels lower than the Pokémon currently in battle
- Lure Ball - Works better on Pokémon hooked by a rod .
- Moon Ball - Works better on Pokémon that evolve when exposed to radiation from a Moon Stone.
- Friend Ball - Makes a Pokémon more friendly when caught.
- Love Ball - Works better on Pokémon of the opposite gender.
- Heavy Ball - Works better on heavier Pokémon.
- Fast Ball - Works better on Pokémon likely to flee from battle.
- Compé Ball - Pokémon in the Bug-Catching Contest.
- Premier Ball - Not much different than a pokeball.
- Repeat Ball - Works well on a pokemon you’ve caught before.
- Timer Ball - The longer it takes to catch a Pokemon the better this ball works.
- Nest Ball - The weaker the Pokemon, the easier the Capture.
- Net Ball - Works well on bug and water Pokemon.
- Dive Ball - Makes it easier to catch a pokemon living in water .
- Luxury Ball - Makes your captured Pokemon Bond with You.
- Heal Ball - Heal the HP and Special conditions of the Pokemon that it contains.
- Quick Ball - A Ball best used for a first encounter.
- Dusk Ball - Makes it easier to capture a Pokemon at night or in Dark places
- Cherish Ball - A quite rare Poké Ball that has been specially crafted to commemorate an occasion of some sort.
- Park Ball - Recatches Pokémon sent through Pal Park.